Re: recording on ps4?

I don't actually know what that looks like, so I'm not entirely sure... but I doubt it. converters look to be the way to go, again. lol And you're right, I do have a laptop, but that's for basic and more administrative type stuff like emails, travel use, etc. My desktop which is my main computer is where all the gaming and multimedia stuff happens, recording and the like. Right now, both computers need a bit of maintenance... my desktop randomly bsods a lot and turns on after many attempts, and I need to figure out the problem before it fails totally. Just wish I had enough to pay for it. hahaha.