We need your help

Hello,
Its me again, with an interesting proposition for you all.
If you have ever wanted to be a voice acter in a scifi audio drama, now is your chance!
The Dreamers: Terrors beyond humanity is an audio drama coming to a speaker system near you! But we do need help. LSK Entertainment needs your tallent and microphone skills!
If you are interested, there are some prerequisits below:

  • A good microphone. By good, I mean not a crappy internal. I mean something you plug in via USB and can be used in mono.

  • You need to be a good acter. Obviously.

  • Have an imagination. Most of these situations aren't going to be realistic.

Interested? Here's how you can do it.
Email kylecunning...@kylecunningham.co.uk with your name, any previous experience and why you want to do this. I don't want an essay, but a good parragraph is appreciated.
5 of you will be selected to participate. There may be another chance if we can't fill slots, or even more parts.
You will be sent a survey to fill out with personal information as well as a few human varification questions in which you must get the answers right.
If you all get it right, you're in! If not, someone else who is interested will take your place.
Good luck!
You may wonder why this is being posted here.
The simple fact is, I know there are good voice acters. I need really good voice acters. This is going to be a professional project, if interest is generated.
If you really want to help, be sure about this, and follow the steps above.
Once again, the best of luck.