Re: Very disappointed by some people

@GeneWarner
You are right. I've seen selfish people everywhere, not only at school, work, but everywhere. Life can be a dull shit these days. At least here where I live, blindness causes a lot of problems.

@Tward
I think that if those people behind all these crimes were religious, the situation would be completely different for sure. Religion has nothing to do with terrorism but this kind of thing comes as a result of misinformation or people do bad action in the name of religion to take away charges, or to just make that religion look bad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector