Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

Yea apples wait time is the lamest ever. The last update I submitted waited 13 days for review then the reviewer looked at it for 5mins and rejected it because they couldn't find any ads in my game and I had the framework in there. Turns out I don't start ads til level 12 so new players don't have to deal with them right away. Then I got to wait another 10 days after explaining that hmm. Still at the end of the day they pay the bills so I can't complain too much haha.

The cheat code is just there for people who don't have enough gems. You can still earn and unlock the class just like the others. I put a code in for the monk as well and I'll share that when the update is released. The halfling race is already free so you'll just have to work to unlock the troll race. You are right tho the illusionist is pretty advanced but very powerful since you use the enemies skills against them.

All races have modifiers in them for my game. While all races have their ups and downs I would agree troll and moonelf are some of the best races but you are paying 150 gems to unlock them so they should be. However humans are pretty good too they have the highest luck which is in all the game formulas from get rate to finding special items. They also get a exp bonus which helps you level up faster.

Honestly you bought the 2 things I would suggest getting. The 2x is the way to go since after a play through you'll have about 200-400 gems. I'm not sure if you have beaten the game but after the frost area there is a heirloom type shop that combined with the vault allows you to start out with decked characters however the items are gold pricy so maybe you'll see a need to get some gold there otherwise you should be good.

The next game will have exploration along with the deep combat and crafting system this game has. I t will be built on this framework so all the accessibility will be there too. When things get closer I'll do some testing and get you guys invited to test it early if you want.