Re: KickStarter Campaign for Tales From We're Alive, Lockdown

Nope, Kickstarter are the ones with the limit unfortunately, it's one of the things that always gets me when peoploe post on kickstarter looking for funding for accessible games related stuff, sinse while it's conceivable the Vi community might be able to raise ten thousand dollars in six months, in one there is no chance, heck even audazzle I believe was due to a donation.

Still we'll see, I'll go to the bank on Monday and see if it's possible for me to donate any further cash.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : App con via Audiogames-reflector