Screen Reader Agnostic Site for App Submission and Advocacy Efforts

Hi,
I had to cut short my subject, so the full subject and the rest is below.
A Proposal for Developing a Screen Reader Agnostic Site for Accessible App Submission and Advocacy Efforts for Windows and Linux

I'm just a lurker here and this is my first post. I post this proposal because there are a lot of smart people who hangout here, .
This comes out of my frustration of trying to use mainstream software as my peers use, and failing most of the time. There are many categories of software that remain either partially, or fully inaccessible to screen reader users. To give a few examples from my own experience: OS migration, word/ phrase completion (stand alone, or part of an editor/ IDE), other features of those same editors/ ides, web browser add-ons, desktop based social tools, Qt based cross-platform apps, etc.
I've been working with developers for a long time to make apps that I like accessible. However, requests from one individual, no matter how precise and technical, are often ignored. I want to share my experience, as well as start a process so that more apps can be made accessible.
My appeal is for those interested with requisite web development skills to creat a community driven  site.
I don't have the time and expertise, but I'll actively contribute to it.
Developing such a site can be time consuming, but it would increase visibility of Windows and Linux based blind users, and jumpstart development of more inclusive apps.

I outline here a rough sketch of what type of site I'm talking about.
To some extent this will be like AppleVIS, but there are significant differences.
1. The site should be for no specific screen reader i.e. anyone can submit an app only specifying which screen reader was used with the app.
2. Major sections: app directory, Developer Resources, Forums
2.a. App Types: universal, desktop, browser add-ons, web apps
2.b. Developer Res ources: Templates for contacting developers based on app types and frameworks (Qt, .Net); sites, blogs, articles, and tools for making apps accessible.
2.c. Forums for discussing anything related to apps submited.
3. Sample App Submission:

App Name: Handbrake
App Description: HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
Site U    RL: https://handbrake.fr/
Download URL (optional):
Basic Functionality (insert screen reader used): NVDA and Jaws
Advance Functionality (depending on the complexity of the app):
Level of Accessibility: 90%
Advocacy Required (Y/N/P): Perhaps

Accessibility/ Usability Tip 01 (submited by anyone): Use Tab once on the menu bar to reach the toolbar where most of the main controls are located.
Accessibility/ Usability Tip 02 (submited by anyone): Use L/R arrows to navigate inside the toolb ar.
Accessibility/ Usability Tip 03 (submited by anyone): To select the source, Shift+Tab back after pressing Enter on Choose Source
Accessibility/ Usability Tip 04 (submited by anyone): Tab around to find a multi-tab section for changing parameters. Use CTRL+Tab to move through the tabs.

The rest is up to who so ever  is interested.