Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

So, even though I am banned from the game, I still think this idea would be interesting, based on what I'v seen. So, with the faction system, I think it'd be cool to have a mini version of the admin staff that would allow you to ban players from a certain ship, if they cause trouble, or certainly ban them from the whole faction, which would force them to leave undock ttheir ships from all the planets that are in the faction, and have them sent to the last default planet that the banned player was at. Or maybe they would all be sent back to Signey's alpha? The staff would also allopw you to premote people's ranks in the faction,  just as an RP thing, kind of  like the ranks of the UTF in prometheus. I think it'd be cool to have a flight training system  like prometheus so that people could try out ships that they can't buy yet. It would allow people to practice their combat skills, earn credits, and test out ships that people can't buy yet. Maybe tere could be some sort of voice chat system that would work like a walky talky, that would work like the PA, or like the Say commands, just to make RP a bit more  interesting. I also think that there should be a custom items system that would allow you tio make metals and other misc items for rp, like if you wanted to reward someone with a metal, or give someone a rare chip, you could, but the person wouldn't have any use for it, similer to the collection items system in BK 2 and 3. Maybe you could also add a private message system that goes to all the people in your faction, reguardless of where they are at. I also think that custom ships should be able to be submitted into stores so people could buy your ships. End of rant. Have fun  with DMNB, and keep killing those pirates!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector