Re: Your-adventure beta 1 released nonvisiongames

Hi everyone,

After being silence for a while, due to busy weeks and crashing editors ... i can announce that the nonvisiongames website is up, running and back in the race again. Below the newly added newspost and everything will become (hopefully) clear. and i will add the first post with a new link to download your_adventure.

28-06-2015

Finally! We are live again! ... Uhm ... Did I yell that out loudly? humm ... probably ...
After some busy weeks, together with the fact that the editor we used for the website crashed completely, the website is up again. However not in the shape as you have known it from the past.
As i said, the editor we used crashed, and after some discussions of our team, we desided to rebuild the website from the ground up. This is rather sad, since I (pelantas) started this work and my friends contributed to this website. and that's all gone. We still own the old pages of text, but these are useless without the editor. However I can salvage the reviews for the larger part, but that will take some time. And to be back in the race again, I desided to build a basic website with the necessary pages for now.

But on the bright side we have finished a new patch of the your_adventure game. The number of the version is still beta 1, but this is patch 2, this are the additions and changes:

patch 2 for beta 1

- added a new system of fishing (this is a game of reaction)
- added a new system of harvesting (you can start this one when you're off to do something else)
- when your energy gets to zero, you will stop harvesting and turn back automaticly to the grane fields (in this case for the harvesting activitie)
- instead of one result being positive or negative, while hahrvesting ... there are 4 results, two positive, to negative, this brings back the old good or false system, that's true, but this prevents you are walking away with to much grane.
- raised the needed experience for harvesting to 40, since this is a automated system now.
- added a keystroke to rail in your fish, to stop harvesting and to check your energy while harvesting. see the read me for the keys.

Find it on the our games page

Happy gaming and forgive us for being offline for such a long time.

hth

greetz mike