Re: Erion Mud - Next great RPG!

Dark wrote:

Well Nuno, that is probably the most unspecific recommendation of a "next great rpg" I've ever heard big_smile.

What is so great about this game? From your description I don't even know what the setting is, it could be a game about picking your nose for all you've said big_smile.

I also would like to know if the "erion" of the title refers to Erion who created Angel gift, aka Robjoy on this forum, aka robbert who used to work for lighttech interactive.

Even if this is nothing to do with Erion, you really haven't given anyone a reason to play this game, and perhaps if your recommending a game you've played for 127 levels you might know a little about it and could explai n about some unique features of the game that could attract people's interest.

Pretty much sums up what I was thinking.