GMUD and NVDA: y u no talk 2 each other

I don't know what's wrong with me, and I promise, I haven't been dropping acid. However, I want to get off MUSHClient, to try a more powerful mud client but NVDA is not working with a lot of these clients. The one I want to use is GMUD32, and its just not reading out incomming. lines. I can review, but... yeah, that ain't good enough. Can anyone give me suggestions on what can be done to get these love birds talking to each other. And If any of our fine developers find themselves bored, I wonder if they might undertake an addon for NVDA? P.S. Please *DO NOT* suggest VipMud, the answer is no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no  no! naw! heyll naw!