Re: Problem with Firefox

Hi there.

  As weird as it may sound, my issue appears to have resolved itself. As long as it doesn't come back I won't question what caused it. smile

  @ironcross32, unfortunately I keep hearing that Firefox is getting worse but I personally haven't noticed any webpages loading slower yet. Actually, I recently found out that by removing Adblock Plus and installing UBlock, it made my Firefox a lot faster. I guess I never really noticed how much Adblock slows Firefox since I've been using it for so long. I like UBlock better anyway though since I can also get rid of social media buttons on webpages. I'll give Chrome a try sometime, but the large number of complaints about it's battery life consumption worries me.

  Regardless, I don't know what caused the issue I was having so I can't really say anything to anyone who might experience the same problem which is what I try to do after I post on a forum with an problem and it gets resolved.