dectalk access32 installer

Hi,
I created an installer for DECtalk access32.
I modified a dolphin installer so it could coppy the dectalk files and create the dectalk registry keys.
GWDEC32.exe will start when your computer starts, unless you told the installer to not start DECtalk when the computer starts.
To use this with jaws, just add DECtalk access32 software as a synthesizer in the synthesizers and braille manager.
The download link is:
http://grossgang.com/tts/old_software_s … ccess32.7z