Re: flux world, a truely unique experience.

The biggest problem I have is that when I type "L thing" if there is an item called mysterious thing in the room, it says "there is no 'thing' here". This happens a whole lot with items, and makes things very, very frustrating. If I want to look at something, I usually use the noun, not the adjective, as saying "look mysterious" even with the "at the" sounds awkward at best, and no one wants to have to type "look at mysterious thing" or "look at mysterious-thing" if the items are one of those pesky items that are hyphenated as so many of the fluxisch lvocabulary is. Working with items and all is probably the only frustrating thing about this game. And um, the bats in the first quest killed me, and there is no breather unit thing for exploring that thing that wants you to go underwater. Yeah, I need help.