Re: How do I use QuentinC's playroom on IOS?

hello
I Believe it is near the bottom.
It has been a while, but I think it is under the heading quick links:
then play directly in your browser as a link.
That would be the web client for IOS
if you wish to use the windows client and want help getting started, check out this tutorial I made:
http://nathantech.podserver.info/produc … index.html