Is it aloud to quote articles on this site?

Hello.
I'm preparing for an univercity entrance exam, and I need to collect things that prove what I have ever been doing, or what I have acomplished. The data must be uploaded to a website of the univercity so that the staffs can view them.
I would like to submit the article of BK3 as one of them to indicate that my game are enjoyed by many foreign people.
The article will be converted to an PDF file. Persons who can access the data are only exam staffs.
In this situation, is it aloud to convert the article and upload the data to the univercity?