Re: Accessible radios?

I don't recall those, but that might not mean much. Then again, I may had known one or two people that had some kind of kit. As for the wire antenna, that should be easy enough for me to put together. After all, that will mainly be a wire put in the clip on the side of the radio I have and switching the switch to external. Then again, I will have to run the wire making sure that the run is clear from any RF noise such as my PC. LOL. That should be a cheap antenna to do up. I would find it interest if I could set up a dipole in the area I am at. The one good thing about the Grundig Satellit 750 is the choice of connections. Granted it’s a choice between a BNC and a wire clip type connection for antennas on the  shortwave. The FM band on it only has the BNC connection witch leave to two bnc connections and a wire clip connection. It also has a 3.5 MM jack for the AM band here in the US. The one thing I should had done was a little looking over all before buying, but this topic is interesting so far... If I can pull in the shortwave stuff alot better than I am now, I may be talk in to get another to put some where else in the household. That is if I can come up with the cash and a good reason. At this time, that is a big if.