Re: bgt functions for sharing

Well, as for undocumented features of angelscript, there's also class casting:

@a=cast<b>(c);

Where c is an instance of a parent class of b. Results in null if c is not an instance of b.

I don't think sound_is_playing in the sound_pool was documented. I think it's supposed to be used internally, so you should use sound_is_active instead... except I think this was before the persistent parameter was added, so sound_is_playing is actually useful.