Re: Survive the Wild!

so guys, I have just done a spam clean, and I figure i'll tell you about it because some of it may not have been spam, it was an AI, afterall. It deleted anything with the following
1. Any character comprised of only numbers
2. Any character that was less than 5 letters/digits in length. I I know this could be pushing it but I looked and there was a lot more spam with this issue than anything
and 3. Any characters that started with a number or punctuation simble. I was pretymuch forced to do this if I want this hole new inv system to work with out a complete character purging. ANd most of it was spam, infact, 28.42 percent of the entire database got nuked this way. Just keep that in mind guys, if this happens, try keeping your character name grater than 4 characters and don't start with numbers in it. I understand there is a lot of 4 letter names such as nick, jack, rick, tony, bob, sam, beth, etc, but it simply can't be helped, Plus, there is gonna s oon be rules on names anyway which will help comply with the rules of RP. Rp isn't exactly forced, but rules around it will be, such as having a first and last name such as SamTupy, JohnDean, RickPauls, anything you like to be called in game. I am doing this for RP purpases, but that rule won't come for a bit. I pretymuch need to do this though because truely RP is what this game is comprised of and it's simply not for players who won't at least try it. And the people who go around with nothing to do but kill will soon start getting banned. You don't have to partake in RP, but soon most of the player base will expect it out of you if you talk in character. The game just isn't as fun with out rp. What's the fun of a camping trip if you have no one to talk to and your just going at it alone. RP could be hard for some of you to understand, but once you get the hole jest of it down, it adds so much more to the game it's not even funny.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raju . laini . 20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector