Re: Announcing release of Yellowbonnet from Valiant Galaxy Associates

Ah, that game went much better and more successful, even if I did have to head to the docks for surgery twice, however I did notice a few weerd things.

Firstly, when I had the scalple as my weapon, I sold it by mistake, however when I had the broken bottle as my weapon it wasn't available to sell, ---- of course I'm guessing broken bottles aren't particularly worth mutch other than for giving drunken cowboys a very close shave so this does make sense, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

A weerder problem was that I was told I could not buy the revolver even when I had 44 cash, which was odd, and a trifle irritating sinse it did mean Anny never got her gun! big_smile.

Also, "a man going by the handle of anny?" is that a  friend of the boy named Sue? big_smile.

Anyway, here are the statisticss, whacky though the report may be.

Statistics for Playthrough of the Yellowbonnet Game, on Version 9
The game lasted 15 minutes and 41 seconds and ended on Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 9:47 AM - The player beat the game! woohoo!

A man going by the handle of anny smokely came in off the dusty trails into Yellowbonnet a new hand.

anny smokely moved 66 times to finish 6 out of 6 jobs, defeated 2 hazards, found 17 items worth 350 points, spent 44 cash, and wound up with 24 cash.

anny smokely  dealt with happenings like, fighting a runaway Horse and fighting a mad Bull On the Loose.

Final score: 31374. anny smokely will surely go down in them books as one to ride the river with!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector