Re: masons death!

Moderation!

Firstly Brad is correct this isn't a game so doesn't belong here.

Secondly, there is a fine line between micky taking and actual attacks, particularly when your creating stuff just to cause havoc. whether this does constitute a personal attack or attempt to be offensive at Mason I don't know sinse 7zip told me it couldn't open the archive, however bare in mind the Forum rules here prohibit personal attacks on other members, whatever you say they've said they might be fine with, sinse it's very easy to disguise an insult and say "oh it's fine he knows I'm joking", indeed a lot of bad stuff goes on under that guise.

Lastly, (and this is a point without my moderation hat), "Anime" is simply the Japanese term for any animated program. Unless you have a studio of artists drawing for you, I doubt this is animated!

I presume this is some sort of audio production, in which case it can not be anime.

"anime style" is sometimes used as a term by people to indicate a lot of themes common to series like Dragonball, naruto, lots of action and ninjas and robots and crazy long fights, however this is just as inaccurate as "anime audio" is, sinse in japan animated programs come in all genres from soap operas, to comedy, action, to detective, horror, historical drama, romance  scifi etc. More properly things like Naruto, Dragonball or Bleach are a sub genre of Anime referd to as "shonan" or youth, generally aimed at young boys, however it does always irritate me a bit when people get this definition wrong sinse I personally have seen a lot of good anime that is in no way Shonan.

For example,one of my brother's favourites is Kids on the slope, which is a pure drama series set in the 1960's all about a jaz band.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector