Re: New from choiceofgames, it's killing time!

@Rory, when a choiceofgames title has a price tag it does indeed mean you get the complete game. You pay for it, no demo just buy and play.

A couple such as Hero's rise also have in ap purchices of extras, hero's rise for example had a guide you could buy for 69 P (or one dollar), which told you optimum stratogy for getting the best score, but this is not common, and is optional to the game. If a choiceofgames or hosted games title has a price tag as far as I know paying that will be enough to play to the end.

I'd actually recommend that certainly with some games like zombie exodus you buy the extra chapters with the game, sinse they're frankly speaking amazing! indeed, episode three is about three times as long as the first two, and episode 4 is even longer.

I'd be interested to know what your problem with in ap purchices is, sinse I've bought several things in ap from the aforementioned hero's rise  guide (which was a ni ce way to see all my mistakes), to some Espa upgrades in Solara, heck I have the double gems upgrade for battle arena which i bought just the other day.

Like anything else you buy you need to be sure of what your getting, and of course there are occasions when in ap purchices are used to sell rubbish or stuff you don't need or are attempts to gouge you in some way, but I don't have any objection to them in principle and there have been occasions they've been used to good effect, like buying the extra episodes in zombie exodus.