Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

Ah, that makes sense regarding wisdom and about the stats. I did discover that there seemed to be something crazy going on with the stats above the skills row actually being the ones for the ongoing battle and those below being the ones reported before hand, I just got thing slightly wrong sinse I assumed the "Stam 2-2" display was part of the equipped skills.

I actually did buy the valt sinse I felt it only fare to buy something, and also because it seemed like a good investment over all as I didn't just want to sell the items I crafted and I can see that crafting will be the key to success with the game. Getting the npc view would be nice, though in a way learning the capabilities of opponents is rather fun.

I'm afraid I do now have a couple more questions, a miner bug report and a suggestion.
First, what is with the pendent of hope in the first dungeon shop? I gather that jewelery is pretty rare which is why the jerelery crafting skill is such a good idea, and it looked like a good item, but seven thousand gold? the thing wasn't even that good, it just seemed to add a couple to armour, why is it so ridiculously expensive?

Second, picking up items after battle. Sometimes I find a duplicate of an item I already have, such as charmer's boots, but the game doesn't seem to pick them up, which is a little annoying sinse I could sell them, indeed accept for potions it seems that you can only have one of each item type in your inventory, unless I'm missing something somewhere.

Then, how do blessings work. Sometimes I get the option for a blessing before a match, and I have been ignoring these but chose one before a tough fight with a mummy, and got a stat bonus, indeed I think it gave an extra point of int. If your core stats don't increase per level up, is it intended the blessings increase your character?

I also found one miner bug on the inventory screen, the first button for w eapon slot is just labeled as "weapon slot" not as the title of whatever you have equipped. You can click on it and get details of your copper sword or steel hammer or whatever, however the label doesn't seem to work the same way as the other labels in your inventory for some reason, if this is just a glitch with it being the first button on the page fair enough but I thought I'd mention it.

Lastly, for the suggestion.

It seems as I said above thatc crafting is the key to success, and what's more having multiple characters to craft and put items in the vault so they can be shared. However, why not take this one step further, particularly if as you say the more standard classes are going to find the final bonus arena near impossible, ---- sinse a player should get something for going through with a knight or rogue. I'm not talking of making a multi character party game, but of having a way for alternate characters to help each other out. Th is occurred to me when my knight is having to glugl down potions after each battle to face the next one and I was thinking "I'd love to go and see a clerric"

What I'm thinking is, once the vault is unlocked, every few fights your character goes through, they earn the chance to make a rune of calling. This is like a free one time pre packaged skill that is dropped off in the vault and can be picked up by another character and used in battle like an extra skill.

When a rune of calling is used in battle, you get text like "You call on dark the human knight to cast rage on you" or "You call on Hermione the elf wizard to cast flare on the beatle queen" whereupon the rune is used up and you get the affects of the skill from the previous character as it was when the rune was made. Obviously, to earn lots of runes you actually need to go through fights sinse runes only get awarded after battles, and also, runes could only be picked up by another character, not by yourself, so it would pay to go through the game as lots of different classes in order to earn a good number of runes and have them available, sinse while your high level knight might not be much use in the bonus arena, their rage skill could still be.

Indeed, this could create different sets of tactics such as for example playing through two different games symaltaniously swaping runes between characters with each supporting the other.

Obviously this would be a relatively major change, but it is something that occurred to me and might be fun sinse I really like all the distinct characters and races and it'd be nice to reward players for experimenting and diversifying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector