Re: Clock Tower Chronicles Adventure Game

Love the showing on youtube... hope we get more information about this soon! I may just pick this up... which would make this my first audiogame purchase in quite a while. hahaha.

Dark, although you personally don't play Japanese games, I don't think that's enough of a basis to say that there are no Zelda-like games in audio, at all... I think it more appropriate to say there aren't any in english since although it isn't for you, the Japanese side of audio games is an option that's open to people willing to try playing them. Shadow Line is actually more or less a zelda-style game with very similar concepts... just less depth compared to those. But it's got tons more to do compared to most audiogames that come close to calling themselves action rpgs.