Re: Who's at fault?

I may have been wrong, it's worse that I thought. JAWS may be the culprit because I had to switch to NVDA to use Firefox. I believe the problem is in the latest update that was released a couple of days ago, after I installed it, I noticed the problem though at first it wasn't bad, it only happened occasionally, and only needed an F5 or a control+F5 to get it working again, but now it happens all the time and the F5 keys don't help, the only options are to wait to see what happens or to use Alt+F4 to exit.

The issue I have with Firefox is that I've run across several web sites that are fine in Internet Explorer but in Firefox, the links and buttons are unlabeled, and it doesn't matter which screen reader you're using.