Game reviews are not displaying.

Hello, so I was trying to look at the descriptions of a few games and there was no description, table of links or anything related to the game, and this happened with several games. All the ones I tried in fact. I only see quick links then above that the my account section. I don't know if it's just me or what the issue is but hopefully we can get it resolved.