Re: rotation package people, start creating fps's!

Sam;

This looks very good! Thanks for sharing!

I'm currently learning BGT to write a couple of games from ideas based on games I played 35 years ago. One was a top down adventure that I want to make into a first person adventure. The other is a simulation that I want to replace the graphics with 3D sound.

Should be interesting! The games, when they are ready, will be free. For me, this is a hobby, not a source of income.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : asffix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector