Re: Mists of Audazzle

version 1.2.3 is approved and I have submitted now for release.

This has been tested by blind and visually impaired users. We use Unity as a the platform for our video games and other apps for email and web interactions.

To play version 1.2.3 fully you need to have a device that has email capability with email on your device already something your happy and familiar with.

fixes and improvements

• skip button in top right for training level
• landscape is now forced to stop accidental screen flipping during play
• leaderboard is more consistent (but there is a delay and it does user web based TTS)
• enemy bots / drones have different sounds
• first talking scoreboard that does not require internet connection (with further work we might just factor out the need for web based TTS longer term)
• interactions with native mail app overcomes the Unity GUIs incompatibility with screen reader like VoiceOver/Talkback this is vital for Mists character incarnation
• general move towards levels getting progressively difficult to complete
• link to first "Mists of Audazzle" teleport /  (you will need to send the incarnation email in order to get your credentials ) via the MISTS button at gameover. credentials are emailed to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : urfx via Audiogames-reflector