Re: mud clients help/question

Hello.
I would recommend VIPmud as a good mud client. the differences from the free and the paid versions are as follows:
1. in the demo version of the client, you are allowed to play any mud for 2 hours before having to restart the client. If you are playing the mud Valhalla, which is what is the default it connects to, this restriction does not exist.
2. You can only run 1 character session at a time in the demo version.
3. No Mud Sound Pack support.
4. You cannot use the debug mode.
Those are all the things I can think of, and the free trial lasts for 30 days before the restrictions are put on you. The demo does not expire.
This mud client does support JAWS and Window Eyes.
I hope this helps you.