Seeking people to join their projects to develop something together

Hi,
There are someone who uses Autoit to develop audiogames?
It just interesting for me, if there are someone, may be I can join and develop something together?
Also I develop an apps for blind users on Android platform with programming language called B4A. I am totally blind myself. If you need an example of my projects, look at this Android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … _for_blind
If you need more examples, please inform.
I know that my programming knowledge is not so very  good, but maybe it is worth to make something with others and improve myself.
Futhermore, I can write HTML, a bit CSS and _javascript_, PHP Scripts (but I am not using any frameworks), can create a simple databases (MySQL).
Also I am able to write applications with Free Pascal.
If someone has an idea to create something interesting together, please contact in this topic.
On the other hand, I am interested in things how you are making sounds for audiogames. You are recording them or what?
Thanks in advance.