Re: Learning to run for your life!

Glad people like the humour, I do try to make the news posts somewhat commical.
@Kithri, News post links are current at the time of posting, but I don't make any promises they'll stay that way on account of them being, ---- well news, (unlike the links in the database which I actively try to keep uptodate).
Oriol for example  has moved his site, and his new web page can be Found here as far as I know, run for your life is still available there.
hth.