Re: main stream walkthroughs for playstation xbox and pc games

Hi again.
I've just listened to the game of thrones walkthrough, and I have a lot of comments and questions.
First I wanna thank you a million times for the awesome explanations. I didn't know that you had choices so often. So, that might be the reason for all the pauses with silence in my game. Hahaha. big_smile Thanks so much for explaining how to usually give a negative and a positive answer. I had an idea about some buttns must mean usually negative and usually positive, so that's awesome information.
Now for the combat:
1: the fight scene is very nice described, thanks so much for that. You don't need to press more than half of the buttons correctly, so if you who are listening to the walkthrough think it sounds overwhelming, don't give up, because you will make it.
2: Something very important which you might have missed regarding the combat, but which I figured out by playing the game extremely much:
I'm not 100% sure on this, and I hope you can help me to figure out if I'm wrong or right on this:
It seems as the button presses you have to make in the combats are splitted up into two parts: Button presses which just hits you but do nothing if you fail the button press, and button presses which simply kills you if you fail them. So, in other words: The thing you have to do is to care about the button presses which kills you, and just run around, trying to avoid the other attacks, depending on what kind of fights you are playing. Yep, there are different kinds of battles.
Now to lots of questions:
1: The question I asked previously in post 33.
2: Are there anything important in the settings menu?
3: Sometimes, I have experienced that the game freezes when it have to load a new part, new chapter or new series, like if you have completed the first 7 chapters of part one, a nd the ps4 needs to load the second part which you have downloaded and installed. Have you also seen this, and what is displayed on the screen when this happens?
4: is there anything important in the pause menu?
5: When looking around for objects to interact with, do you have an idea about how many tiles you have to be away to interact with an object? When I am in small rooms, I find it much more difficult to interact with objects. It seems like in small rooms, you have to be extremely precice to stand directly next to an object, look in the right direction and of course press the right interact button to interact with the object. I'm currently stuck in part 3 chapter 1, near by the caves, right before the guy hears water from inside the cave. This place is also very small, and extremely difficult to find the spot where I need to interact.
6: Regarding to interacting with objects and people: Am I right that triangle is usually used for comments and talk to people ? X is usually used to interact or use an object and square and circle is just used randomly, but are also very important and required a few places to continue. I look very much forward to hear you describing how the interacting works. If not in a walkthrough, then just in text here on the forum.
Please remember when explaning how interacting works to mention that the character will sometimes walk over to the object you are interacting with, which of course means you will be at an other place.
It is also important to describe how the character moves around on the screen when walking. The character doesn't sidestep as far as I know, but kind of moves in and out of the screen, which I find difficult to explain. But the thing which is both weird and nice is that you can't turn the character, so the movement system is most of the time if the character could side step.
Well, that's all I could come up with at the moment, and I hope you'll correct me if I'm wrong on anything I've said.
Keep up the fantastic work guys. You are awesome!