Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata, 55, dies

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/12/technol … index.html

As some people may know here, I am a huge Nintendo fan, and Nintendo's games are what brought me into my love of programming, and, eventually helped me discover what I love to do - building accessible software. Nintendo's influence from my early age is what helped me become who I am today and inevitably who I will become in the future.

I thought I would take a moment to pay my respects to one of the men who is responsible for helping me become who I am today. Mr. Iwata died after battling a growth his bile duct. I'm not sure of the influence that he may have had on your lives but he has influenced millions such as myself.

Rest in peace, Mr.Iwata. You will be missed.