Re: Games are a waste of time

Wasting away? More likely my wasteline will b expanding owing to the wastful nature of our wastful society, but what are you going to do with it, I suggest we all just spend some time getting completely wasted like a bunch of wastrals even if some way stinky people would think that to be wasting time :d.

Oh, and playing the wastes, which is actually very awesome indeed! and wastes too much time owing to how dam  addictive it is!