Re: a suggestion for the other forum rooms

Before I lost my vision and my job, one of my tasks was being the chief administrator of our support forums. Although they were thankfully rare, we did have a few flame wars erupt into closed topics. I could have deleted them, or moved them to an area only the moderators could see, or left them where they were. I chose to leave them where they were as a reminder of what happened in the hope that the members would try to keep that from happening again. The only editing we did to those topics was to remove any really offensive matterial.