Re: I Need Help, I've Got Adware!

Well neither Tom ward,nor myself nor the whitestick.co.uk site would recommend it if it wasn't.  Supernova it's just a matter of reading the screen and clicking standard windos buttons wih the dolphin curser.

There is a trial version though so there's no harm in trying it, and even after the  trial expires you can go on using it for free, you just  will have to manually update the database and scan and I don't think you get the realtime protection.

I've just boght the subscription though this morning, sinse I've found malware bites very handy for deaing dealing with all the none virusy stuff Avg doesn't handle.