Re: The best video game soundtracks?

Well it's certainly true the  game is more than the script, I sat with a friend while he played through it at one point, and the moment the lost continent rises from the sea is pretty awesome, particularly sinse your flying around the world on the back of flammy your white dragon at that point, plus of course dungeon wise the lost continent is huuuuuge!

Interesting enough, there was a recent ios version of secret of mana which used targiting with fingers instead of wandering with the stick and buttons, though according to my brother didn't change the actual game, sadly (after I experimented with his Ipad), no vo support, though that didn't surprise me.