Re: VipMud for total mud newbs

@Brad, you don't need the full version to make sounds play if they're your own sounds and your writing triggers, (or indeed if they're scripts and sounds from someone else), but if they're a soundpack downloaded from the mud that uses msp, that is the mud sound protocol, then they will only work in the full version of Vip.

Thus far the only games I know with msp are materiamagica and six dragons.

@cx2, great guide. I have a suggestion however, why not post a version of this in the articles room, sinse it's just for this sort of thing that the articles room was created, and then I can put a link on the Vipmud db page.