Re: Anyone still have Clipboard2sapi?

A quick google search turned up the following:
http://fullmeasure.co.uk/cliptalk/
I'm not sure if this is the specific program you're looking for.
The reason I offer to code it myself is because I think it'd be really easy to do, and because I'd be able to offer screen reader functionality as well as sapi. There's no poinht in hunting for a program for days if you can build the same concept in 30 minutes - unless clipboard2sapi had features other than simply speaking the text.