light tech games on windows 7

hi.
Ok, so I am having a problem running the lighttech interactive games under windows 7. First, I tried downloading bop it ultimate, and the configuration program worked, but when I launched the game, it gives me a runtime error that says active x can't create object. Then I tried light locater, and got something that said a file was missing or invalid. In the past, i've downloaded comaudio sdk and these games have worked after that. However, I can't find the setup for comaudio. Could someone give me a direct link, and do you know if this is the problem?
Thanks.