Re: Help: Smugglers 5

You need to use the jaws curser and click on the items such as "start game" or "gamesettings", indeed to enable blind compatibility click on "Game settings" and then on "blind compatibility mode"
I'm told Jaws is a bit more fidly with smugglers than   some other screen readers due to how it  formats the text when reading with the jaws curser, though I can't confirm this not being a jaws user myself.