Re: Trying choiceofgames

@Aaron, I haven't actually tried tinstar or the lifeof games yet, though they're on the list of my major stuff to have a bash at.
Zombie exodus I can highly recommend, although while I played through chapters 1-4, I never started on 5 sinse I left the game for a very long period and forgot where I was at the end of chapter 4 so want to replay the hole thing, however your relations with other survivers, the people you have and the places you go are awesome. My only issue is for some reason I ended up  having a lesbian relationship, which was weerd. I played a female main character sinse I liked the idea of a tough as nales, no nonsence lady carpenter who did awesome melee but wasn't exactly the most charming person as my hero, however for some odd reason I was only offered relationships with women and weerdly enough started into one with another character.
I actually think the author should've let you specify a bit more there, sinse I confess wh ile I have no issue with women (or indeed men), being gay, not having particularly set out to play someone with that idea in mind I was slightly surprised big_smile.
I am told the ability to start a relationship with a male surviver occurs somewhere along the line, but whether I never got to that part or whether I missed it I don't know.

@Sebby, I do plan to try as many of the choice script games as I can, maybe all of them eventually, though what order this happens in goodness knows:D.

Hopefully I can get back to hyuga tomorrow.