Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

stirlock wrote:

I must admit, I still don't understand this game at all. Still can't flick relyably, lots of unlabeled or unclear buttons, you can't tell where you're going, nice try but unless someone can explain just how you play this I may have to skip this one.

Sorry it's far from perfect but I feel like it's in a place that most can enjoy it without too much trouble. I'm working on fixing even the small things left for the next game. Hopefully you can get some use out of the next one! Thanks for atleast checking this one out!