Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Danny I'm noticing another bug with the teleporter. After I add links to the teleporter, I notice that when I use them it brings me to the same place, but not the correct coords. This becomes an issue when I'm doing a daralict mission, because before beaming onto the daralict I have my teleporter linked to the coords right where the helm is, so when I return I can just gun it and get out of their. When I pick up the last artifact from the daralict, I beam abord my ship however I'm not at the correct place, this causes me to have to scramble, and has resulted in my death a few times. Is anyone else noticing this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : saiteja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector