Re: Differen MUDs in Mush-Z?

Guys, Mushclient is the underlying client that MUSHZ is built on top of. I haven't examined all of the MUSHZ's stuff, but I know it adds scripts and triggers and aliases. Probably plugins and macros too. It's how the sounds are produced, and the config options pop up in a box, MUSHClient has a lot of features and is highly extensible. This is how MUSHZ is possible. But under all the scripts and all that, the client is still MUSHClient. So you can add worlds to it, it's as easy as hitting control N and entering a description, an address and a port number and hitting OK, but, some plugins could be global to all worlds, and probably altar is in the open worlds on startup list, so you would want to probably remove that. Also any global plugins designed for MC should probably be disabled, just so you don't get tracebacks. It's possible, I've done it in the past, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's easier just to go and download the portable mu shclient, and put the plugins in there, you need the MUSHreader plugin for sure, without it, MC won't output to the screen reader, you probably want the output functions plugin, so it logs all the mud output to a separate notepad thing a control tab away, and adds a few new functions for getting the last 10 lines and moving up and down without having to control tab.