Re: Search Breakage?

I've just done a couple of experiments and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with spaces, I tried choice of games and got lots of results as I would expect, indeed I often use multi word searches myself when looking stuff up on the forum.

It does however seem the search has an issue with numerals, and unless you right numbers as letters weerdly enough you don't get any hits, sinse I tried searching or windows 10 (ie, 1 0), and got nothing, but then tried windows ten (ie t e n), and got a hole bunch of stuff including people who'd written windows 10 as 10.

I tried the same with windows eight and got the same result, loads for windows e i g h t, but none with windows 8.

I also don't think capitalization matters on searches, though I could be wrong on that.

Most whacky.