Re: Mac questions

Well all of that is a pretty good arguement for keeping my xp machine, sinse all this vmware and boot camp and installations and sighted assistance mallarchy is far harder than, ---- well just pushing an on button big_smile.
I'm really not interested in "running other systems" I just like Xp sinse other than browsing the internet it's still my preferd system for everything from dvds to media to games, (mostly audiogames and text but some graphical ones in there too which is why I want to keep the big screen), indeed if stupid microsoft just did with xp what they did with 98 and made the upgrade fully compatible with everything previously I would have upgraded Windows long ago.

As to my tv, it's actually a 40 inch plasma flat screen tv not a standard monitor, which is why I want to keep it, and I like my speakers as they are, indeed in general I 9;m very happy with xp and what I do with it, I'm only getting the mac really for use on the internet sinse that is the one area where xp is having problems, or rather where stupid microsoft have made xp have problems with their dropping of support in an attempt to sell their newer, less compatible and harder to use rubbish.
Then again this topic was about mac questions not an arguement about virtualization, so I'd probably better not steer things off track.