Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

Hi. First off let me say, having played this game a little more and getting my char to level 80 with a little help from game cheater; It's a good little game but I still say paying that much was a big mistake of mine.

I wonder if the game will be updated? I'll say this about it the voice acting is very good. I guess I don't like this game much because I'm more of a exploring kind of gamer. Yes it's fun to use weapons on police and other people, but I'm tired of these find the sound press the button games, with no strategy involved. Saying that though, I don't like space themed games either. smile There's a strategy game that I can't remember the name of that is space themed but that's not my kind of thing.

I think i'm going to try to go away from this forum for a month or so and see what other things I can do, I really need a brake from hear.