Re: Best IOS dice roller app for voiceover? Also just good IOS games!

@Cody glad the siri thing helps, and if you find another dice program let me know as I'd also find it helpful.

As to Kodp, well I did do a podcast precisely to aide with the screen layout and some basics of the game, sinse while Kodp is one of the best games I've ever played I'll admit that the learning curve is not an easy one. You can Download it here on sendspace
I also wrote a textual quick starter's guide on Star traders elite hwich you can find in the articles room, hth.

As to choice of gamesand hosted games, well choice of the dragon is intended as a rather commic offering and is okay for what it is, but definitely not representative of the best the games have to offer. Of course, they vary by author, but can be great fun, mecha ace and choice of robots are both highly worth a go, as is the free game creatures such as w, I also enjoyed choice of robots, while in the hosted games line there are many good ones, I'd personally recommend fate haven and zombie exodus, but sinse there is a hole other topic about the various Cog and Hg games I've tried I won't start a long discourse upon them here.

Two games I realized I missed from the above recommendations are A dark room and The Ensign, and if your into rpgs (as is obviously the case), I'd highly! recommend these, start with A dark room and go from there. I won't spoil the experience sinse you really need to play adr for the first time on your own with as little background as possible, suffice it to say that if you enjoy rpg games with a great and intreaguing setting you will love these.
Oh, and even though the Ensign is a prequal, you want to go for a dark room first.

Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector