Print File Names or PFN release

hello everyone,

I wasn't sure if this should go in here or the developer's room but if it needs to be moved i'm sure the appropriate people will take care of it.
PFn is my first public python script. it came out of a conversation i had with a friend. he had a bunch of movies but they were the actual videos. i didn't want the videos so i asked him if he could send me it as a list. here is where PFN comes in. i know python and i thought there had to be a way to automate it instead of typing them all out by hand. out comes PFn.
i banged this out in about 5 minutes. so it is very liable to break. i do intend to add features to this
please read the readme for specifics on how to use PFN and its requirements.
PrintFileNames.zip last updated 7/30/2015