Re: silly things you've done

Hi Darkk,

that sounds funny. And just to clarify, I wasn't intending to be sexist. I didn't mean to suggest that women are more tender hearted than mmen or anything like that. I don't want to say more since this will spyrll into a debate which will deviate from the topic, and I might potentially offend someone which might start a flame war, and I am one to pick my battles wisely. That said, I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I'm sorry if I did.

Okay, this one is really good. Basicly before I went to secondary school we had an induction day. That's just get to know the school before you enter sort of thing. They asked on the paper what I wanted to do. So I got my LSA too write "I want to make sweets that turn people upside down." It was inspired by the levicorpous spell in Harry Potter and the half blood prince and the sweets that caused stuff like nose bleeding, invented by Fred and George Weasley in Order of the Phoenix.

Another silly thing I did when I was little was that I deceived my Father. I thought he wouldn't allow me to have chocolate. So I told him that I was going to the toilet. Well I went into the kitchen, went into the cupboard and had my chocolate. I did get told off for that though.

Okay, this one wasn't done by me, but was told to me. Well, a kid a few years younger than me told me this. In his school, someone's name was called at registration. . The person said, "sorry, he can't answer you now." Just like a messaging machine on a telephone. The person who did it got into really big trouble.

This was in year 9. Ms. Gishen told us that she came from Africa. She tried to get us to guess where she came from. I asked, "zululand?" Everyone in my class laughed. I actually thought she might come from zululand.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector